- Barbless hooks only. NO barbed or Micro-Barbed of any description.
leave rods unattended or bait on hooks when out of the water.
- Night fishing is permitted
but the angler must remain on the bank with the rods at all times. Bivvy and Bedchair hire is available if required.
sacking or keepnets allowed.
- Please use Klinik, Carp Care or similar
on hook pulls and any other noticeable sores or damage to the fish.
- Please respect the fish, take
your photos kneeling down, then return them to the water unharmed and as quickly as possible
using a weigh sling or cradle.
- No bent hooks, Nailers, Lead Core or Braided Main line and No
Fixed Rigs. Please use free running or safety rigs at all times.
- No Seeds, Nuts or Plastic Baits.
Fires around the lake with the exception of a properly controlled BBQ.
- Maximum 3 rods per
- No disposing of unused bait in the lake at the end of your holiday.
- Please do not leave any litter or cigarette ends around the lake or cause a nuisance
or offence. Please respect your surroundings and the wildlife.
- If you should get snagged up in the
lilies or rushes please do not break your line but instead use the boat to row out
to disentangle your line and fish. If you do not feel confident in a boat then we will be happy to do this for you.
Please ask us for our help.
- Every effort must be made to remove tackle caught in trees and lily pads, we will also
be pleased to help you with this.
- In order to protect our fish from possible disease we supply landing
nets and unhooking cradles free of charge for you to use.
- We recommend the use of 15lb breaking strain
main line for carp and cat fishing
- Any damage to equipment or property must be paid for before leaving.
- No Food or drink in the night van please.
Twin Peaks the Catfish vary in size enormously and a number of anglers have been snapped off by the larger ones, therefore
we have decided that when targeting the catfish we will allow the use of braided mainline and wire trace. Hooks however are
to remain barbless and this will be strictly enforced.
has a few ideal stalking places and we welcome our guests investigating this way of fishing. HOWEVER, when
stalking you MUST take with you and have ready for use, everything necessary for the care of
the fish you are likely to catch. That Is:– landing nets and unhooking cradle/mats suitable for the largest of our inhabitants.
We hope you enjoy your stay at
Twin Peaks and if you have any problems then please talk to us.
Need a Ferry Crossing for your French Fishing Holiday to Twin Peaks?
We have teamed up with FishingFerry.com to offer you a 10% discount off your
crossing to France
Click on the link below to go straight to FishingFerry.com