hooks only. NO barbed or Micro-Barbed of any description.
- Never leave rods unattended or bait on hooks when out of the water.
- Night fishing
is permitted but the angler must remain on the bank with the rods at all times. Bivvy and Bedchair hire is available if required.
- No sacking or keepnets allowed.
- Please use Klinik, Carp Care or similar on hook pulls and any other noticeable sores or damage to the
- Please respect the fish, take your photos kneeling
down, then return them to the water unharmed and as quickly as possible using a weigh sling
- No bent hooks, Nailers, Lead Core
or Braided Main line and No Fixed Rigs. Please use free running or safety rigs at all times.
- No Seeds, Nuts or Plastic Baits.
- No Fires around the lake with the exception of a properly controlled BBQ.
- Maximum 3 rods per person.
- No disposing of unused bait in the lake at the end of your holiday.
- Please do not leave any litter or cigarette ends around the lake or cause a nuisance or offence. Please respect your surroundings
and the wildlife.
- If you should get snagged up in the
lilies or rushes please do not break your line but instead use the boat to row out to disentangle your line and fish. If you do not feel confident
in a boat then we will be happy to do this for you. Please ask us for our help.
- Every effort must be made to remove tackle caught in trees and lily pads, we will also be pleased
to help you with this.
- In order to protect our fish from possible
disease we supply landing nets and unhooking cradles free of charge for you to use.
- We recommend the use of 15lb breaking strain main line for carp and cat fishing
- Any damage to equipment or property must be paid for before leaving.
- No Food or drink in the night van please.
Twin Peaks the Catfish vary in size enormously and a number of anglers have been snapped off by the larger ones, therefore
we have decided that when targeting the catfish we will allow the use of braided mainline and wire trace. Hooks however are
to remain barbless and this will be strictly enforced.
The lake has a few ideal stalking places and we welcome our guests investigating this way of fishing.
HOWEVER, when stalking you MUST take with you and have ready for use, everything
necessary for the care of the fish you are likely to catch. That Is:– landing nets and unhooking cradle/mats suitable
for the largest of our inhabitants.
We hope you enjoy your stay at Twin
Peaks and if you have any problems then please talk to us.
Need a Ferry Crossing for your French Fishing Holiday to Twin Peaks?
We have teamed up with FishingFerry.com to offer you a 10% discount off your
crossing to France
Click on the link below to go straight to FishingFerry.com